Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Our Week So Far...

Joel is attending Boy Scout Day Camp all week (wish I had pics, but he's carpooling with a friend and is being well cared for by that family) and so I promised Hanna some special things for her during the days. Today we went to the Children's Museum and she had her run of the place without worrying about what anyone else wanted to do. Her favorite is always the carousel. We spent time in Playscape with sand, water, and FingerPlay time. We saw a Planetarium show with Big Bird and Elmo, and we spent plenty of time in the Barbie exhibit.
Finishing up in the dino dig area...

Standing inside the door of the pantry, once the front of the garage. Not completely finished yet, but almost there.


After Andy did the cabinet lighting, I finally had the green light to get back out my pottery. Does this mean I have to dust on a regular basis?
Anyway, Joel is loving scout camp. He's had opportunities to swim lots, ropes/obstacle course, canoe, zip line, archery, and shoot bb guns. And he gets to be with his best buddy to boot! In fact, he's having a sleepover tomorrow night with the friend/carpool fam. That sent Hanna reeling! I think tomorrow, she and I will go see a movie; perhaps Toy Story 3. It's nice to get somewhat back into having a life unrelated to remodel... (I just got an eye-roll from Andy on that one!)



No comments: