Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Sweet Spouse

On top of the immense amount of listening and support coming from my husband lately (can't really say lately considering school budget crisis "stress" has been strong for over a year now), my sweet had an Edible Arrangements bouquet sent to school the other day. (If you aren't familiar, check out the link and prepare to drool.) He's done that for a few years now and I absolutely love that fresh fruit "fix" during the sometimes bleak February. In addition, he mentioned a weekend special at his restaurant and we just up-and-decided to go last night. Gma and Gpa watched the kids and we had a romantic couples dinner including app., prime rib with all the fixins, and cheesecake/bete noir for dessert. It was wonderful! Happy Valentine's Day to my dream guy of 12 years!
http://www.ediblearrangements.com

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Way to go Andy! Love you guys....been keeping up with your arts info....tragic, and I'm so thankful those kids have some passionate about them AND music to stick up for them. Keep on!!