Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tidbits...

Seems I've been "tagged" by my friend Jaime, so I have the honor of listing some tidbits about myself for the world to see.
1. 5 Things I was Doing 10 yrs. Ago:
  • getting excited about student teaching
  • planning my wedding to Andy!
  • wondering if my Wind Ensemble director could look any more like the shape of a pear
  • coming off of my best year of playing (96' and 97' I had the best trumpet chops I've ever had)
  • feeling in complete control and at home at MU-by then, I felt like the high man on the totem pole on campus!

2. 5 Snacks I Enjoy:

  • kettlecorn
  • apples w/ Andy's awesome fruit dip
  • SunChips
  • cucumber/cream cheese on toasted bagel
  • ANYTHING chocolate

3. 5 Songs I know the Lyrics to:

  • El Shaddai by Amy Grant
  • Come Sail Away by STYX
  • Mama Paquita (a fave of the 2nd graders at school)
  • Anything from Miss Saigon, Les Miserable, or Phantom
  • The Backyardigans Theme Song (and pretty much anything else from Nick Jr., Playhouse Disney, or PBS Kids---thanks Joel!)

4. 5 Things I'd Do if I Were a Millionaire

  • pay off all debt
  • remodel the house of my dreams (I like our location too much to move)
  • send my parents on an Alaskan cruise
  • hire a professional photographer for the kids for any & all times
  • go out west for a really nice vacation---see everything I like to read about

5. 5 Bad Habits:

  • disorganized more often than organized
  • don't exercise enough
  • don't take care of my feet
  • get stressed too easily
  • tend to look at the downside b-4 I look at the upside of things

6. 5 Things I'd Never Wear Again:

  • leg warmers
  • dress pumps w/ socks
  • earrings bigger than a quarter
  • tight jeans
  • shirt/sweaters down to my knees

7.5 Things I Like to Do:

  • scrapbook
  • read
  • nap w/ Hanna
  • teach; especially near program time
  • craft & paint things like props and scenery

8. 5 Favorite Toys (some are from my childhood-others are my kids')

  • My Little Ponies
  • Whack-A-Mole Tabletop game
  • Baby Tad
  • Lincoln Logs
  • Those contour boxes w/ pins that you press yourself in to to hold the shape...

9. People I'm Tagging - I can't think of 5...Sorry!

Hopefully, my next post will include pics of "the FORTRESS"...the huge playset Andy's been working on for the kids!

1 comment:

April said...

Ooooh, thanks, Heather! I'll do this right away!