Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Oh, My Achin' Back...


This driveway masterpiece is courtesy of yours truly. (Keep in mind that snow was still coming down when I was done, so it's not spotless!) Right after we got home from school today, I suited up and started shoveling. We had a good, solid 4 inches of snow (I know, a paltry amount) and the driveway was not discernable. Andy's a great bus driver, but he at least needs a visible perimeter. The biggest bummer was, while I was out there, the neighbor across the street plowed his drive in one minute flat and the next-door neighbor had a snowblower. Yes, I might have been a little envious. Even so, I got in a good workout, some slipping and sliding in Andy's work boots, and the whole thing was knocked out 20 minutes before he got home!
Okay, okay, so it was totally powdery and the push broom did just as well as the shovel.... and we did get early dismissal from school so I had plenty of time to do it...... But still, I'm proud of myself. Now doesn't someone owe me a backrub?

1 comment: