Monday, December 21, 2009

From One Holiday to the Next!




I am well aware that it is incredibly pathetic that the last post was "Happy Halloween". To be fair, I have a semi-decent excuse; called finishing the master's degree and being a music teacher at the holidays! For those that check our blog, I'm really sorry! To make up for it, I've given you the cutest darn pictures of what appears to be my angelic children. We all know they are far from angelic, but these sure capture a tiny moment of sheer sweetness!

So... Merry Christmas to you all out there! This momma is breathing a ginormous sigh of relief---I graduated with my M.Ed this weekend! The holiday programs and fundraisers are done, and tomorrow is the last day of school. Now I have 18 months worth of mothering, wife-ing (??), housekeeping, and recorded television shows to make up! Happy Holidays from the Waltons!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Heather, Congrats on the masters! It was a lot to handle single, let alone full time employed, married and 2 kids. Hats off to you my friend. I'm sure that's great having that under your belt. Hope you are enjoying break with the kiddos.
Jaime